Meetings are normally held on the 2nd Monday of the month, unless otherwise notified by the Clerk.
Every meeting is open to the public and press except where the Council formally resolve to exclude from all or part of meeting because of confidential nature of business being discussed. Members of the public and press have no rights to speak at a parish council meeting unless the Council authorise this. At our meetings adjournment(s) take place at appropriate points in the proceedings for public and press to speak. However, if you have a question to ask of the Council we suggest you put this in writing to the Clerk at least 7 days before the meeting
Next Parish Council Meeting: 10th February 2020
7.30pm in the Village Hall
1. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. TO RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
3. MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING
4. COUNTY/DISTRICT COUNCILLORS, COMMUNITY POLICING, LOCAL ORGANISATIONS, CLUBS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES -–REPORTS / INFORMATION.
5. MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF P.C. ASSETS
6. HIGHWAYS/ TRAFFIC CALMING/FOOTPATH MATTERS
8. CHEQUES /FINANCE
10. GENERAL DISCUSSION
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
THE CHAIR WILL OPEN THE MEETING FOR A PERIOD OF APPROXIMATELY 15 MINUTES (At the discretion of the Chair) FOR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO EXPRESS A VIEW ON AGENDA ITEMS AT THE TIME(S). THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO STAY AND OBSERVE THE REST OF THE MEETING.