About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our town. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Gill Crossland (Parish Clerk)
Tel. 07795 102946
E-Mail [email protected]
- Coronavirus in the UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- Linda Rainey death: Rosalind Gray guilty of manslaughter
- Jamal Lewis: Liverpool's £10m offer rejected by Norwich City
- Caroline Flack inquest: ‘No doubt' presenter intended to take own life
- 'Contemplating coming out of shielding was scary'
- Resident putting broken pottery on service strip, 28th April
- Verge growth blocking view, 28th April
- Large potholes forming on edge of carriageway, 12th March
- Abandonned car, 6th March
- Speed limit sign, 21st February
- Many deep pothole in front of the church, 17th November
- Serious flooding at the Hall Farm Corner. This is a major accident waiting to happen as cars have to drive on the wrong side of the road to avoid the worst of the flooding., 14th November
- Blocks of cement on Service Strip, 26th April
- Hedges blocking view, 26th April
- 50mph sign dropped to bottom of post, 29th November