YOU ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND
THE NEXT MEETING OF THURLTON P C ON NOVEMBER 12TH 2018
IN THE VILLAGE HALL
- TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- TO RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare personal or prejudicial interests in items on the agenda. It is a requirement of the Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 s8 that declarations from a member include the nature of the interest and whether it is personal or pecuniary.
- MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETINGS
- To agree that the minutes are a true representation of the meeting or to agree modification as necessary.
- COUNTY/DISTRICT COUNCILLORS, COMMUNITY POLICING, LOCAL ORGANISATIONS, CLUBS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES -– REPORTS / INFORMATION.To discuss Clerk vacancy (May 2019)
- To receive reports
- MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF P.C. ASSETSTo progress removal of telephone box.
- To consider progress of items arising from this year’s annual play area inspection to include progression of repairs to surfacing of toddler area and paths around ball park when funds available.
- HIGHWAYS/ TRAFFIC CALMING/FOOTPATH MATTERS.
- To consider any outstanding Highways/Footpath matters
- PLANNINGTo consider implications of new dog breeding regulations. To receive update on temporary planning permission for dog kennels.To progress WI request for placement of memorial bench and planting of a tree on the Beccles Rd development amenity area.
- To progress naming of road through new Beccles Rd development.
- To receive update on current planning applications
- CHEQUES /FINANCETo Consider pre-school situation and a possible donation.To consider donation to Community Composting group for xmas buffet.
- To consider budget for 2019/2020 based on predicted expenditure for 2018/19 and proposed increase in precept.
- To authorise cheque payments
- COMMUNICATIONS To progress requirements of new data protection act. To discuss items for possible inclusion on a future agenda 11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- Signed…………………………C.COOK (Parish Clerk)
- THE CHAIRPERSON WILL OPEN THE MEETING FOR A PERIOD OF APPROXIMATELY 15 MINUTES (At the discretion of the Chairperson) FOR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO EXPRESS A VIEW ON AGENDA ITEMS AT THE TIME(S). THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO STAY AND OBSERVE THE REST OF THE MEETING.
- To consider articles for December newsletter.
- 10. GENERAL DISCUSSION
- To consider communications received other than that on circulation.