YOU ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND
THE NEXT MEETING OF THURLTON P C ON SEPTEMBER 10TH 2018
IN THE VILLAGE HALL
- TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- TO RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare personal or prejudicial interests in items on the agenda. It is a requirement of the Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 s8 that declarations from a member include the nature of the interest and whether it is personal or pecuniary.
- MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETINGS
- To agree that the minutes are a true representation of the meeting or to agree modification as necessary.
- COUNTY/DISTRICT COUNCILLORS, COMMUNITY POLICING, LOCAL ORGANISATIONS, CLUBS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES -– REPORTS / INFORMATION.
- To receive reports
- MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF P.C. ASSETSTo consider further requests for funding from the infrastructure levy being community shop repairs and church room roof repairs.
- To progress removal of telephone box.
- To consider progress of items arising from this year’s annual play area inspection to include progression of repairs to surfacing of toddler area and paths around ball park when funds available.
- HIGHWAYS/ TRAFFIC CALMING/FOOTPATH MATTERS.
- To consider any outstanding Highways/Footpath matters
- PLANNINGTo consider implications of new dog breeding regulations coming in later in year. To receive update on temporary planning permission for dog kennels.To consider WI request for placement of memorial bench and planting of a tree on the Beccles Rd development amenity area.
- To consider naming of road through new Beccles Rd development and how we progress.
- To receive update on current planning applications
- CHEQUES /FINANCE
- To authorise cheque payments
- COMMUNICATIONS To progress requirements of new data protection act. To discuss items for possible inclusion on a future agenda 11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- Signed…………………………C.COOK (Parish Clerk)
- THE CHAIRPERSON WILL OPEN THE MEETING FOR A PERIOD OF APPROXIMATELY 15 MINUTES (At the discretion of the Chairperson) FOR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO EXPRESS A VIEW ON AGENDA ITEMS AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME(S). THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO STAY AND OBSERVE THE REST OF THE MEETING.
- 10. GENERAL DISCUSSION
- To consider communications received other than that on circulation.